We’ve recently launched a new interview series called Sustainable Nashville Live! The purpose of this series is to open a dialogue between the public and organizations that are contributing to the great work in sustainability here in Nashville. Below is our schedule for July.
Coming up this month:
- Alexa Pegues is the Marketing and Admin coordinator for Compost Nashville and has been with the organization since 2019. Her personal sustainability journey started about 4 years ago with a bamboo toothbrush.
- Seema Prasad is the owner of Miel Restuarant, which prides itself as a leader of sustainable practices in the greater Nashville area. She also heads Resource Capture, which works to provide efficient, safe, clean, and financially sustainable processing of organics waste stream that creates a circular economy.
- Kia Brown is the Community Gardens Manager at The Nashville Food Project and plays a vital role in providing access to fresh produce for those who don’t have the means to grow their own. She loves getting her hands dirty and finds joy in sharing that love with others.
- Jason Carney serves as Founder and CEO of Energy Electives, which works to engage and educate the local community in the green economy. Jason is also President of the Tennessee Solar Energy Association.
- Rebeckah Dopp is the Vice President of Electronics Recycling Solutions (ERS). Electronics Recycling Solutions is designed to provide employment for adults with autism and different disabilities while offering an ethical solution to electronics waste management.
To watch past episodes, be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
If you have any questions you’d like us to ask in our interviews or if there any organizations that you would be interested in learning more about feel free to reach out to email@example.com Interviews will be released every Friday at 4 pm on Facebook Live so make sure to follow us on social media to make sure you don’t miss out!